Tuesday, April 21, 2009

{Retro Pin Up - Females in Focus}

The photography group "Females in Focus" is so many different things for me - not just a way to get out and shoot more. It stretches my creative boundaries, gives me an opportunity to photograph subjects that I may normally not have on a regular basis, and most importantly, gives me an opportunity to befriend some amazingly creative women and learn from them in the process! This particular shoot I learned more about studio lighting and set up...which is something I will forever need work with! AND, I got to utilize a REAL studio :) It was so much fun! Thanks to Gina & Karen again for organizing, and to our models Carolyn, Sunny & Beca!









These previews are pretty tame. It really was a Pin Up / Boudoir shoot - you can always see more at Flickr!

No comments: