Tuesday, January 20, 2009

{Michael K}

Ahhhh - how sweet it is to turn ONE!! Michael celebrated his big birthday last week, and I was so excited to be able to take photos to mark this milestone. He was a little less than happy with me and my camera (I, too, hope he's not getting sick Amy!), but he was more than willing to flash all sorts of smiles for Mom & Dad. Thanks to both of you for all your help! And for letting me snap a few of the whole family - what a beautiful family you are!









After the background was taken down and my gear was put away, I followed little man around while he was playing with his toys just to catch a couple more casual shots of him. I could not get enough of those big blue eyes! Here is one of those shots.....




Side note: It is amazing to make how much difference a few months make when you're talking in Toddler Time....my little man is just a few months older than Michael, but I feel like so much time has passed since his birthday. Makes me a little wistful!!

1 comment:

KNIGHT said...

These pics are adorable!

I've really enjoyed reading about your photography today.

- KNIGHT