Tuesday, May 18, 2010

{Suncelia L.} : : Chicago Baby Photographer

Sweet Suncelia :) She's the newest member of the Baby Mine program, so you'll be seeing a lot of her in the coming year. She was wide awake and ready for action when I arrived. She's so gorgeous and tiny and beautiful and SNUGGLE-ABLE!!! Thank you Eleanor, for inviting me over. And for the Red Wall suggestion - quite possibly my favorite baby portrait EVER!

Suncelia-67-Edit

One of the things I love in addition to the more formal portraits is keep my eyes peeled and trigger finger ready. Every once in a while, a shot will pop up that I'm so grateful to get. Wall Canvas quality? Maybe not, but I love these two little eyes peering over the comfort of Mama's arms :) Melts my heart!

Suncelia-27


7 comments:

Jen Cooke Photography said...

So cute!

CrystalL said...

Those eyes are just stunning, great images!

Zenia said...

The first pic is so cute!

Jes Gwozdz said...

Adorable. I agree with you... The red wall is divine!

Annadee said...

Love that first shot. Great job!

Melissa Klein said...

So sweet!

CEZARY PHOTOGRAPHY said...

New baby birth is the amazing moment in everyone life. So capture all those moments and make it special for your new born baby. Thanks for shearing information about Chicago Baby Photographer