Sunday, June 6, 2010

{The Leach Family} :: Chicago Family Photographer

This session was full of adventures :) First of all - Mom is a very special person in my life because she was our favorite nurse when Lola was born, so I was over the moon when she asked me to take portraits of her 1 and 2 year old children to commemorate their birthdays. I talked her into making it a whole family session, and Grandma and Grandpa even came along for the ride!

Our first location choice was swarmed with mosquitoes....I mean SWARMED! Luckily, they knew of another nearby municipal park, so cool, calm and collected we all packed back up and headed over to Plan B. What a beautiful Plan B it was!! Trees, baseball diamonds, and the occasional Metra train.....we ended up with a GREAT session! Thanks again for having me - it was a ton of fun - and SO hard to choose the few to preview here today :)

L-3

L-2

L-1

1 comment:

Jes Gwozdz said...

What a fun family. Great shots!